PTFE Beading (aka Miniature Cord) is available in diameters from .028" up to .150". Coils are 100 Ft. Larger diameters are 25 Ft coils. Maximum Length PTFE Bead is 1000Ft continuous.
PTFE Cord is good choice for electrical applications, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) does not conduct electricity and offers good chemical resistance at high temperatures. Meets UL 94V0 for flammability. PTFE Beading has low friction, anti-stick characteristics and is an excellent electrical insulator. Withstands extreme temperatures from -300F to +500F. PTFE Bead can be used indoors or outdoors. Color is opaque White.
(4) (Halar®) ECTFE (Ethylene-ChloroTriFluoro-Ethylene) Miniature Cord is a super tough material with excellent impact strength. ECTFE (Halar®) offers excellent resistance to abrasion, harsh chemicals and permeation and performs in many applications up to 300ºF (150°C). ECTFE (Halar®) is made from the toughest of all fluoropolymers and is distinguished from all other fluoropolymers by its exceptional surface smoothness and excellent mechanical properties. Meets UL-94V-O requirements for flammability and is FDA compliant to 21 CFR 176.170 and FDA 21 CFR 177.1380.
CAN BE PURCHASED IN LARGE COILS - CALL/E-MAIL OR CHAT FOR DISCOUNTED PRICING
(5) PTFE Flat Braid Tape is used in extreme temperature (-400F to550F) & chemical environments. Won't burn, rot or support fungus. Flexible. Shedding is minimal. Ties wire, cable bundles, harnesses. Meets specs of most major aircraft mfrs, military, gov, etc.
(3) PTFE Rope is used in extreme temperature (-400F to550F) & chemical environments. Won't burn, rot or support fungus. PTFE Cord is very flexible. High knot strength. Minimal shedding. Used as tie-ups in harsh environments. Approved for aircraft mfrs & military.
PTFE Pipe Thread Sealant Tape is used on all types of threaded fittings for passage of water potable and non-potable, most chemicals, oxygen, gas, hydraulic and high-pressure lines. PTFE Pipe Thread Tape withstands harsh temperatures (from -450F to +550F). Strong Chemical resistance. Stretches 50% without breaking.
Meets MIL-spec T-27730A. Color is white. Rolls are 520" long.
(3) Maximum temperature of 600F. Kevlar® Aramid Fiber Threads have excellent flame & abrasion resistance. Thermal Stability. Break strength 5 times greater than steel wire. Bonded. Multifilament. GOLD. Mil-T-87128
(3) Bonded multifilament Nylon thread is ideal for a wide range of uses: sheerest lingerie to upholstery, canvas, leather. Max temp is 350F. Resists chemical, weather, bacteria, mildew & abrasion. Gov Spec VT-295. WHITE
Good choice for sewing applications where static dissipation is important. Use when stitching anti static, conductive materials. Polyester Anti Static Threads have a conductive nylon monofilament on one end. Average Conductive Element=1x105 ohms/centimeter; Maximum=4x105
This kit contains everything needed to repair Polytetrafluoroethylele (PTFE) coated conveyer belts and PTFE coated fabric products. Included is a lightweight sealing iron with a 3 inch diameter sealing head, a high temperature mineral board work surface, a variety of patching materials and a instruction manual.
This product is only recommended for applying small patches to PTFE coated materials. This tool is not recommended to the heat sealing of full width seams.
PTFE Belt Heat Sealer: There are three sealers in the HS-9 series. The only difference is the width of the base. Designed for sealing small Polytetrafluoroethylele (PTFE) coated conveyer belts such as fuse press machines, small laminators and tortilla cooking presses. The 1.25 inch wide sealing area of the Model HS-9A is best suited for making simple 1 inch wide overlap splices. The narrow heated surface minimizes distortion of the belt outside of (and immediately adjacent to) the overlap sealed area.
Tacking irons are available in brass or aluminum. Stock head sizes include 1" x 3" rectangular, 2" x 2" rectangular and 3" round. These tools are designed with a wattage that will achieve the proper sealing temperature for PTFE without the need for a temperature controller.
Teflon® is a Registered Trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company used under license by CS Hyde Company. Rulon®, Strip-N-Stick are registered trademarks of Saint GoBain Performance Plastics Corporation, Solef® is a registered trademarks of Solvay Solexis C4-NGen® and PVDFStick are registered trade names of CS Hyde Company, Ultem® is a registered trademarks of GE Plastics Ultrason®E is a registered trademarks of BASF Corporation, TPX® is a registered trademark of Mitsui Chemicals, Inc. Halar® and Udel® are registered trademarks of Solvay Solexis, Inc, Mylar® is a registered trade name of DuPont Teijin Films